KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Friday, June 19, 2009

Before and After

My sweet babies, Dentin and Peyton, went to the vet today to have their hair done and get shots. We decided that since Kohen is old enough to grab the cats and get fists full of hair (and because I'm SICK of cat hair) we would try something new... they got a "lion" haircut... Yes, my perfect fluffy persians are now lions. The first two pictures below are Peyton and Dentin's BEFORE pictures...




Peyton - BEFORE



Dentin - BEFORE




Peyton and Dentin - AFTER









It's definitely going to take some time to get used to their new skinny bodies! They've been big and fluffy for so long!!! Even though they're not big and beautiful anymore, I REALLY like that I can pet them and not have cat hair all over me!!!

2 comments:

Julee said...

OH MY GOSH!! That is so so funny! Poor cats look miserable! But they are really cute!

Sasha said...

I have not laughed so hard in a long time! I hope they still look like that when I come to visit!!