KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kris Allen :)

I didn't have time before but I can finally post my thoughts on the Kris Allen Day!  OMG...I had SOOOOOO much fun with my mom (and Kohen :) on this day!  We were total groupies!!!  I think I burned more calories on this day than I have my entire life! HA!  First of all, Jason went out of town on a golf trip this past weekend and my AWESOME Mom called and asked if I wanted her to come stay with me while he was gone.  Honestly, I cried.... I was SOOOOOOO happy to have her help me with Kohen these past couple of days (even though my baby is perfect :).  My sister talked us into going to LR for the Kris Allen American Idol concert, so Mom and I hustled to LR to make it on time.  I don't even want to tell you where I parked because I would be arrested (Jason would have been so proud of my boldness).  We trucked it up to the amphitheater just in time to see Kris Allen.  It was great!  Mom held Kohen the whole time so I could video.  I wish Jason could have been there so bad!  He loves Kris too!  After that we waited at the street behind the stage so we could get a view of the American Idol limo leaving the concert.  THEN, we went back to Conway to the Kris Allen parade!!!  It was SO hot.  My sweet baby was such a sweetheart the whole day.  He was so good.  We got SO close to Kris.  Later, we even strolled down the train tracks to see the KA concert!!!  We didn't get back to my house until around 7:30pm!!!  I told my mom that it had been a VERY long time since I had had SO much fun :) ... "OH, What a Day".  :)

No comments: