KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Six year anniversary

Today was mine and Jason's six year anniversary!!!  It was also his parents 43rd year anniversary!  Six years ago today I walked down the aisle to marry the love of my life.  I still feel the same way today.  I remember as I walked down the aisle I told myself, "remember this moment".........I remember it was AFTER 2:00pm (when the wedding was supposed to start), I remember my bridesmaids lined up to walk down the aisle, I remember my dad being SO nervous,  I remember my mouth hurting from smiling SO much,  I remember my mom being in the first pew, standing and watching me walk down the aisle with a huge smile on her face,  I remember thinking oh my gosh there's Jason and I'm about to get married to him!,  I remember the way he was standing, I remember him taking my hands and asking me why I was shaking,  I remember him having trouble with his vows because he was about to cry,  I remember crying and my tear drops meeting at my chin and running down my chest, I remember laughing at a totally inappropriate time (when I said death do us part), I remember being announced husband and wife and me raising my bouquet to the audience and saying "whooo hooo!"  ............My friends always make fun of my crazy memory and how I'm able to remember EVERYTHING.  I'm glad.  I remember my wedding day like it was yesterday.  I want to thank my parents, again,  for being my number one supporters.  I want to thank Jason's parents for being absolutely awesome.  I have the best husband in the world.  He is my best friend, the perfect daddy and someone I can go to when I have a stupid question!  Seriously, he's ALMOST perfect :) I thank God EVERYDAY for him.  If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely choose my sweet Jason :)

No comments: