KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

4th of July 2011 plus more

Last year we had a 4th of July party with my family, but this year the Smith's were S.I.C.K.  Jason brought home a nasty bug from work (I guess) and he was in bed sick most of the weekend.  Kohen got sick too.  I thought I was in the clear until Sunday night and then it hit me.  Thank goodness by that time Jason and Kohen were feeling better!  

The ONLY thing we did to celebrate the 4th of July was, at dark, we stepped outside and watched our neighborhood fireworks from hole #9.  Here are a few pictures...




Our neighbor, Adam with Kohen



***


A few weeks ago, Jason played in the KLife Golf Tournament. 

Adam, Jason, Paul and Scotty


Team Dental Designs!



Jason and Paul



Jason was a sponsor for the tournament...



***

Jason and Kohen let me sleep in one Saturday morning and they went swimming at our neighbors house.    Ashton, Kohen and Adam



***
Continuing this random post....

I found a few more Destin pictures that were left out of the Destin post, so here they are...


We went to eat at McGuire's Irish  Pub





Kohen was really excited about this airplane hanging above our table!



Scott, Mom, Dad



Mimi, Kohen and Poppy



***

I'm hoping to do a post very soon on Saylor's nursery!  We FINALLY started on it!

No comments: