KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Thursday, November 17, 2011

3 months old and Preschool Pic


I really can't believe it's been 3 months since I had my baby girl.  For the record... time did NOT fly with Kohen.  I was so scared and confused about what to do with him that it seemed like time stood still. Not with Saylor!  I'm in the groove of having two kids and on the go constantly.  So Saylor seems to be growing soooo fast! :(  Even though she's gotten much bigger, she was so small when she was born that she hasn't grown out of a single outfit yet.  I will be an emotional wreck the day one of her outfits doesn't fit her.

Have I mentioned how much I'm in love with this little girl???





A new "first" to add to the list...  she can SMILE now!  Yay!  I love it!









Saylor 3 months old
Kohen 3 months old













And no, (Sherri), I haven't forgotten the other love of my life!  Kohen had his very first preschool pictures....


PERFECT!!!  (Except for his outfit... I didn't know it was picture day).  
Yes, I know what you're thinking...  I have THE cutest kids ever :)...  I can read minds. 





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: