KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Night with Artist Steve Griffith

Back in October when we attended the CASA Festival of Chairs charity event, Paul and Sherri bid on and won the "Night with Steve Griffith" package.  They invited us to go with them for my birthday gift. We just recently had our night with the artist.

We were picked up by a limo!



This is Steve Griffith and his wife, Vivian Noe... She is also an artist
The event was also catered by Mike's Place...YUM!  After dinner we got to watch Steve paint!!!  







I seriously could not stop smiling the whole night.  I haven't painted since I was an art teacher and I miss it.  In this pic Paul was hugging me because he could tell how much this night meant to me!  I seriously wanted to cry I loved it so much!  I even told Steve that besides my wedding and my children being born, this night ranked very high for me!  









The painting was split.  Paul and Sherri get one side and we get the other!  I can't wait to have it framed!!!

We will definitely bid on this package next year!!!  

No comments: