KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Kohen

Mimi came to see Kohen and give him his gifts the day before his birthday.  (She was out of town on his birthday)

She got some GOOD Kohen hugs an kisses :)





 On his birthday I woke him up singing Happy Birthday to You.  He was BEAMING!  He was grinning from ear to ear.  He said "Mommy?  It's MY birthday?  I'm 4???"  I said "Yes Baby!  It's your birthday and you are FOUR!!!"

We started the day off with his preschool class on a field trip to one of the teachers houses.  There were pumpkins, animals and snacks.  He loved it!






Bunny


 I don't guess I got a picture of the goat and chickens!


 Poor Saylor had a doctor appointment and had 6 shots that morning...  Jason brought her to the party after the appointment.

Kohen was SOOOO excited when I told him he could ride the bus back to school!  This momma had to give up some control and overprotection to allow this to happen!  Luckily the school was only a few blocks away!  Plus I knew he was in very good hands :)

 He barely told me bye, he was so excited to get on!


Kohen was super excited when his Daddy came to pick him up from school on his birthday!

While Jason was picking him up, I was getting his little "Family Party" set up.  We didn't have a big party this year.  I just have not been in a good state of mind to get a big party together.  Kohen is so shy that I figured he would enjoy the one on one time with his mommy and daddy more.

This is Kohen coming in the kitchen realizing that one of his dreams has come true... a Star Wars birthday cake!

This kid LOVES Darth Vadar!  I don't even know if I spelled that right but I had to document it!  I don't think he knows he's a "bad guy"... He hasn't even seen Star Wars... but he loves him & anything Star Wars!!!  So I got him Darth Vadar balloons and a cake.


When we started singing Happy Birthday, he got VERY shy!  He wouldn't uncover his eyes!

He loved his #4 candle :)




  By the way, Saylor slept through the whole thing!  I don't think Kohen even noticed, lol

Birthday Kiss :)


 Later that day we took Kohen to Play Time Pizza.  We were pretty much the only people there the whole time!




This, hands down, was his favorite game.  All he wanted to do was play the airplane game!


Roller Coaster game

Bowling



 High five!

So he's a little past the line... Oh well!  It's his Birthday!


The pizza was too hot!  He kept saying "blow it mommy!"

Cooling off his pizza :)

Now it's just right!


 Love my baby boy!
 and....Back to the airplane game!

Jason took off work ALL day to spend with Kohen!

Kohen Pryor Smith,
I love you more than you'll ever know.  I love that you look like your Daddy but have the attitude of your Momma!  You are HILARIOUS and make me belly laugh everyday.  You are SO smart.  I can tell you a small simple detail about something random and you will remember it MONTHS later.  Your memory is unbelievable.  You just amaze me!  You love school, you love your sister and you love your mommy and daddy.  We are so lucky that God chose you to be our son!  You don't know how much you have helped me the past 6 months.  You are always concerned when Mommy is sad and you always make sure that you tell me "It's all ok, Mommy".  You wrap your arms around me and give the best hugs.  You make me so happy.  I love it when you make me dance in the car to the many songs of Rio, I love when you make me race around the car to try and beat you to your seat and say "I got first place" when I open the door.  You love taking a bath.  You love super heros, toy guns (ugh), swords, airplanes, the Wii, snacks, playing with friends and running around like a wild child.  You love to sing and when Saylor is crying, you always sing to her and she immediately stops crying.  You are such a good big brother.  I am so so so very proud of you sweet baby boy. 
 I Love You, 
Mommy    

No comments: