KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Friday, June 25, 2010

Blog Header History


As you can see, I recently made a new blog header for Kohen's blog! It got me thinking about all of the past blog headers I've made for his blog... So, that's what my post is today! Here's a look down memory lane at the different headers!

Here is the current one... obviously it's at the top of the page now, but I wanted to go ahead and include it so it will always be a part of this post...
Kohen is 20 months old in this picture...



This header had pictures from his 1 year photo shoot...


8 months old here...


5 1/2 months old here...


3 months old...


5 1/2 weeks old...


This was the first header... It was just a picture, no words. This is probably my most favorite picture of all time. I love my baby boy :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I don't know how to make a header! I need you to show me how.

The Bost Family said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments you left on my blog! You made my day!
I love all the blog headers. I was trying to think of all of mine and I could only think of my last one. I can't remember what was on before that one.