KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Totally 80's

One of my BFF's, Terri, had her 30th birthday party this past weekend! I didn't know if I was going to make it to the party because I couldn't work out a babysitter for Kohen. SO, I took him with me! I'm glad I did because I think he had more fun than anyone!
We had our own party room, with a stage, so Kohen was able to run free. He LOVED the balloons, but most of all, I think he LOVED Mrs. Fowler!



Kohen pulled Mrs. Fowler around by her finger pretty much the whole time we were there!


Here's the Totally 80's Birthday Girl! Happy Birthday Terri! Luckily she had some cool shades to help with my not so 80's outfit.


This is Kohen and Mrs. Fowler dancing :)

Check out the hot guy in the cut off shorts...LOL! That's Mitch, Terri's brother-in-law! (I told you I was putting it on here Mitch!)

More of the party guests....

We had so much fun!


Earlier that same day....

Kohen is a CAT LOVER. And poor Peyton pays the price for it...






No comments: