KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Monday, August 2, 2010

T T

This morning I went in Kohen's room, took him out of his crib and put him on the changing table to change his diaper. We were doing our normal "good morning" routine and Kohen said "potty". I smiled and said good job baby, because he has learned the word potty...then he said "tt"...I smiled again and was surprised he has learned to say that too. Then it hit me...Does he have to GO to the potty??? I said "Do you want to tt in the potty????". Of course he didn't answer, but I took him anyway. I sat him down and within seconds he was peeing!!!! I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT! This time it was for real. REAL pee this time! Not "clearish" pee that was probably bath water the first time but my wishful thinking convinced me it was clear pee. THIS was his first time to tt (guess we're calling it "tt" now instead of pee pee...) in the potty! AND I have the video to prove it! If you don't want to see baby pee, then don't watch the video...and please excuse my annoying baby talk voice....I need to work on that.

No comments: