KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

Last Wednesday I went with Kohen on his first field trip!  His class went to the Pumpkin Patch!  I was SOOOO nervous about how Kohen would behave (there's been some issue's lately), but he was PERFECT. It was just what he needed, his mommy ALL to himself (plus it was good for me to to spend time with just my baby boy). :)


Kohen with his teacher, Mrs. Angie










Kohen with his BFF, Ashton
















































Kohen 2009


Kohen 2011






































Kohen and Ashton



































I LOVE this picture of our feet during the hay ride :)















This is THE funniest video EVER!  Make sure and listen really close at the end :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: