KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Monday, January 16, 2012

Nose Surgery

I had my surgery this morning. Here is a pic after surgery. Kinda crazy...I've had this blog for 3 years and I've documented 4 surgeries I've had within those 3 years! I think I'm done with hospitals for awhile! Hopefully.


The surgery today was to reconstruct the inside of my nose. Cosmetic surgery will be in 2-3 months. According to the surgeon, it was a very rare break...well, break(s).
I'm worried about what I'm going to look like the next two days...it's supposed to get worse before it gets better.
On a side note... It was so hard checking in for surgery since I had no photo ID, no insurance card and no debit or credit cards to pay the co-pay since my wallet was stolen! Ugh.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

The Bells said...

Stephanie! Bless your heart! I think you've definitely had more than your share of hospitals lately! I hope you get to feeling better soon. And get new id, credit cards, etc & catch the thug who stole them!

Scott Loessin said...

you are very brave i should say. To do nose surgery one should have a lot of courage. I hope you are fine now.
Scott Loessin