KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Dream Come True


One of my dreams came true on Monday!  Jason surprised me with front row tickets to see TIM GUNN!!!!!!!  I have been a Tim Gunn fan for many, many, many years.  He is in my top 3 list of famous people I adore.  I told Jason as we were walking down the sidewalk to go into the building- "I am happy right now".  It makes me want to cry because I haven't felt truly happy in a very long time.  So from 7:30-10:30 I let myself be happy.

Waiting on Tim to come out :)   
If you don't know Tim, he is a fashion consultant and TV personality (best known for Project Runway).

YAY!!!!  I can't believe it!!!!  It's TIM GUNN!!!!!
We were SOOO close!!!






I bought his book so I was able to MEET Tim for a book signing!



He was so nice and I was SO nervous!  I had so much to say but couldn't say it!  I did talk to him but I have no clue what I said!  I like the picture below because he touched me! lol


I LOVE him!!!!  He patted me on the back when I was leaving!!!!!


And of course, I had to get my baby girl a book signed too ;)
I didn't think Kohen would care to have one, lol







No comments: