KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Weather, Birthday & Arkadelphia

Channel 7 did the weather forecast from my backyard!  
I wrote to them about my obsession with the weather and I was so lucky we were chosen!  
 As soon as they got here and were setting up, my phone started blowing up with texts and phone calls! LOL!  I guess my neighbors were a little curious!


 Barry Brandt from channel 7 was the one that did the forecast :)
He grilled for us too!




Picture with the whole crew 


 Barry even jumped in the pool while on-air!  



This was SUCH a fun day!!!  I'm so glad my sister and cousin Laura were there too :)

Max, Kohen and Maddie


********

Ashton turned 4 this month.  He had an army themed birthday party.














*********


My family and Shelley's family went to Arkadelphia to spend the night at Stan and Kellye's house.  
The kids had so much fun!  
Stan is doing an amazing job at being a PopPop figure for our kids.  We love him so much.   

The adults had fun too!! 



Asa and Kohen, lol


Saylor and Maddie


Kohen LOVES hanging out with Max :)


My kids were EXHAUSTED when we got back to Conway!  

No comments: