KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

AHHHH!!!! What a day! Kohen usually takes a morning nap and an afternoon nap but today he decided he would just stay awake for most of the day. After he had a disaster diaper I thought he would go to sleep pretty easy, I was wrong. I was determined not to let him skip his nap so I tried everything. I rocked, walked, sang, talked, patted, feed, burped...I tried laying him in his bassinet, his crib in the nursery, the couch, my bed...I called my mom and she said to try and put him in the Baby Bjorn so he could be close to me. I did and he FINALLY went to sleep! He napped for about and hour and a half then Jason came home and I passed him off to his daddy. He slept for about another half hour. Hopefully he'll feel better now that he's had some sleep, I know I do!

No comments: