KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Sunday, December 7, 2008

We think his first real smile was on Thanksgiving. Jason, Kohen and I stopped by the Fowler's house before we went to my parent's for Thanksgiving. Terri was holding him and talking to him. If you know Terri, you know she can be very animated! Kohen cracked the biggest smile when she was talking to him! I couldn't believe it! I don't think she realized that was the first time he had smiled! Ever since then, he has been smiling and laughing. It is so nice to know that he DOES see and hear me! It makes me so happy to see him smile :)

Kohen is 6 1/2 weeks now and continues to sleep well during the night. He usually wakes up anywhere between 6 - 6:30am. I feed him and Jason burps him and changes his diaper. Jason watches him and lets me sleep while he gets ready and leaves for work at 8.
Today Jason watched Kohen ALL morning and I got to sleep until noon!!! I couldn't believe it when I woke up and the clock said 12:32!!! I was able to get up, take a shower AND do my hair and makeup!!! I called my mom and told her that I have the best baby and husband in the world!
Luckily Kohen does not spit up near the amount he used to. We are so thankful. He no longer has to take prevacid. He weighs over 12 lbs now! My mom told me I weighed 12 lbs at my 4 month check up! Kohen's not even 2 months old yet! I think he's going to be a linebacker!

1 comment:

The Bobo's said...

i am so glad you got signed up. i see you got the hang of it pretty fast!! he is so cute!! i was so glad to get to see him over thanksgiving!! got look with the sleeping this week