KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Julianne, Fordyce and Arkadelphia

Kohen got to meet his newest cousin, Julianne Stephens, this past Friday (2-13-09)!  They are about 3 months apart.  

Jason, Kohen, Julianne and Julie


Kohen and Jason


Jason and Kohen with Jason's sister, Julie, and her 3 kiddos:  Julianne, AnnaGrace and Christian.

Jason, Julianne, Kohen and Julie


After we left Julie's house, we drove to Fordyce to spend the night with Jason's parents.  This is Poppa saying hello to Kohen.


Poppa and Kohen


Poppa is SO proud of his "Smith" baby! :)


Poppa, Kohen and Nana.  Kohen had so much fun in Fordyce with his grandparents.  He loves his little Valentine Red Bug!  

After we left Fordyce, we traveled to Arkadelphia to visit my parents.  This was their last weekend in Arkadelphia before they move to Maumelle permanently.  I got to say bye to my house that I've lived in since the 3rd grade.  I didn't get too emotional.  I teared up driving by my church where Jason and I got married and I got a little sad driving out of the driveway for the last time.  I forgot to take pictures, but I'm sure mom and dad will before they leave.  Their house will be listed on Monday.  

No comments: