KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fair pics and videos

We've been to the fair in Conway the past two days! The first day we went during daylight so we could see all the stinky farm animals. Jason stepped in poop the first 5 minutes we were there. Kohen was pretty laid back about the whole thing until we saw the little billy goats. Those were his favorite. Tonight we went back to the fair so Kohen could see all the lights and rides. We were hoping to ride a few with him, but it turns out they have rules about babies and rides! The only thing we rode was the merry-go-round. It was VERY stressful for me! Jason didn't ride so he could video. I'm only 5'2" so when the horse would rise to it's highest point, I would hang on to Kohen for dear life while I would rise to my tip top of my tippy toes!










Look at all the lights and crazy people on rides Daddy!




By the way, we're in our razorback attire b/c the Hogs played earlier...
We had a very good time. Below are some videos from the fair!

No comments: