KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Uncle Scott & Aunt Kristin

Scott and Kristin (and Conor!) came to spend the night last night! We had so much fun. Last night we ate at Crazy Hibachi and played trivia. Today we went to play golf. Poor Jason had to work today so he missed out on the fun. It was such great weather. I have to admit that I was REALLY excited about playing golf today. Sometimes I like to play without Jason because I find myself depending on him so much to tell me which club to use, where to aim, etc. But today it was all up to me! And I did really good (for not having played in about 4 months)!!! Kristin was AWESOME and took care of Kohen while Scott and I played. Below is a picture of Scott and Kohen after he got him out of his crib after his nap.


Let's go play golf mommy!!! Jason originally bought this golf bag (from Japan, Scotty Cameron has a huge market in Japan) to resale on ebay for lots of money since it's not sold in the states, but when I saw it, I fell in love, SO of course..I got to keep it :) Thanks babe :)

Kristin and Kohen




Kohen LOVED when Kristin would let him crawl on the grass while Scott and I putted




I see you mommy!!!


Kristin changing Kohen's diaper.....Scott just appears to be helping :)
What a GREAT day!!! I wish they could have stayed longer!!! I can't wait until they move into their new house so we can come stay the night with them!

1 comment:

The Bost Family said...

Hey! I'm glad I'm not the only person who is married to a nerd. Jonathan loves playing nintendo. (he would correct me and say actually it's an xbox) Anyway, he is always playing xbox with Matt Green. Jason should play with them. Don't judge me when I tell you Jonathan's xbox name.... MrSewerPickle, gross I know! Now Changing subjects, Your baby is almost a year old! Didn't it go by fast!