KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

IT'S KOHEN's BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!!
The invitations have been sent!!! Here is a picture (with our address blurred) of the invitations...
I don't know if you can see the cute return address labels.... (address blurred again)
I can't wait to post birthday pictures next week!!!



The day after we got back from Kansas City, we went to Sydney's birthday party (Jason's assistant's daughter). My kid has been on more merry-go-rounds these past few weeks than I ever rode my entire life!


The birthday girl, Sydney and her friend Olivia







The day after Sydney's party, I co-hosted a baby shower for my sister and baby Asa.

This is my sister and one of the sweetest babies ever :)


The "Wood" girls :) plus baby Asa


Shelley and Mini- Max :)
Seriously, he looks EXACTLY like Max did when he was a baby! It's he soooo sweet?!



The rest of the pictures are VERY random!



This is the first time Kohen and I went out to eat by ourselves, with no help! It went great! We went to IHop for breakfast in KC while Daddy was in a meeting.


Kohen's first bowling experience! He LOVED it and he was SOOOO good (his behavior, not bowling, hehe)!

Shopping with mommy


We stopped by to visit Daddy at his office


This kid will not stay away from the centerpiece!

ONLY 5 more days until Kohen's first birthday, ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Delta Bost said...

Remember the time we went bowling.. and we both got strikes at the same time? Ahhh, those were the days!