KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Trip to Kansas City

We took 4 of Jason's dental assistants to Kansas City this weekend. Jason and the girls had to attend an Invisilign dental course. We left Conway around 10am on Thurday and got to KC right around rush hour. SO, we decided to make a detour to the mall :) Below are pictures of Kohen enjoying the carousel at Oak Park Mall.



After Kohen had to be in his car seat for about 7 hours, we thought he might want to crawl around on the play ground at the mall. He loved it!






That night, we all went to eat at GoJo's Hibachi. This is Kristy, Katy, Samantha, Jason, Kohen, Me and Lori.


I was so happy that I got to see my BFF Sasha while we were in town. I also got to take Kohen to my old school where I used to teach.


Katy, Sasha, Me, Samantha


I loved this parking spot!!!


We took Kohen into T-Rex at Legends. If you look at the bottom left, you can see Kohen in his stroller. He's looking at the HUGE T-Rex (growling). You can see the dino at the top right of the pic.

He was scared to death! He burst into tears! I felt so bad b/c I really thought he would like it in there! :(


We ate and played at Dave and Busters that night. Jason bought us all shirts and gave us money cards to play games with. This is Jason and Kohen riding/playing the motorcycle game.

Jason playing Deal or No Deal


Katy and Samantha are playing Rock Band


Katy and Kristy :)



Danny and Amanda met us to eat at D & B's. It was SOOO good to see them!


We stopped to eat at Firehouse Subs on the way home.



Wooo Pig Sooie!!! We listened to the Razorback game on the way home. Hogs won!!!! This is Kohen in his cute little Razorback outfit :)



No comments: