KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

Kohen got one of his birthday gifts early :) We gave him his wagon early so we could take it to the pumpkin patch with us! He LOVES his new wagon and he had fun at the pumpkin patch too!Helping Daddy put his wagon together





I've only been to one pumpkin patch in my life and it's when we lived in Kansas City. I went with Sasha and Corliss. I wore a cute outfit and high heels... My friends made so much fun of me! I didn't actually go out into the patch, I just chose the ones closest to the register :)
This trip to the pumpkin patch was MUCH different!!! It was SO muddy (yes, I wore tennis shoes this time). Kohen's brand new wagon was getting so messy. After the first 5 minutes I was ready to pack up and go get our pumpkins at Kroger... But, we stayed and it ended up being really fun. Kohen loved riding in his wagon. We ended up having to get an extra wagon for our ELEVEN pumpkins we bought (5 large, 5 small and 1 extra small)!



























We went on a hayride!

MUDDY, MUDDY, MUDDY!!!

Next year we will go when it hasn't been raining the whole week before!

4 comments:

Delta Bost said...

That sure is a fancy wagon... way different from the wagon I used to have. Seat backs, cup holders... Craziness!

Mitzi said...

Hey - what pumpkin patch did you go to? We're trying to find a good one!

Oliver said...

You got some adorable photos! The pics of Kohen in the wagon are so cute. Love the one of him in Daddy's coat.

The Bells said...

You lucky girl, with your pumpkin patch pics! Ha! Hope you had a great time. We haven't given up on it yet!