KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Daddy! Hug!"

This past weekend Jason trimmed our crape myrtles.  One of the trees was outside Kohen's window.  Kohen wanted to help very bad!  I opened the window so he could see and talk to his daddy while Jason was working.  Kohen pushed the window screen out as soon as I opened the window.  He kept reaching for Jason saying "Daddy!  Hug!".   There were limbs falling everywhere, so it wasn't safe for Kohen to "help".  So poor baby watched and cried the whole time Jason chopped the tree :(  

Oh, and yes, he's once again in his pj's (and shoes) in the middle of the day :)








****

I can not get Kohen to drink juice.  He just doesn't like it.  He LOVES apples, but just not fond of apple juice.  I gave him this little juice box and he drank a little bit of it....






*****

On another subject...
I don't think I've ever mentioned Kohen's pupils on my blog before.  His left pupil is a little bigger than his right....  don't know what this means, if anything...  It's not like this all the time, but I've been noticing it more and more lately... sometimes it's a major difference and sometimes it's slight.   

No comments: