KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Monday, April 26, 2010

18 Months Old

Kohen is 18 months old!!!
I just can not believe my baby is a year and a half old. On April 22, 2010 at 2:04pm, my baby turned 18 months old. I fought back tears all day long. Here a few things that I want to remember about my sweet Kohen at this age:

- He wears a size 4 diaper
- Not sure exactly how much he weighs, but about two months ago he was at 26 lbs.
- FINALLY does not take a bottle at night. I know, we should have stopped that AT LEAST by 15 months (that's what our doc said) but Jason just couldn't give it up. He's the one that puts him down at night and HE loved giving Kohen the bottle, even if it was only about 2-3 oz.
- He loves ANYTHING with wheels. Cars, trucks, tractors, golf carts, bulldozers, etc.
- He can say Mama, Dada (if I say "Daddy" he corrects me and says "Dada"), attempts Mimi, Poppy, Nana and Poppa, Beep-Beep, Tickle-Tickle, Tweet-Tweet, Woof-Woof, "What is that?", "What is it?", car, bird, shoe, flower, that's all I can think of now...I'll add more as I think of them....
- He takes 2 naps a day. His naps last anywhere from 2-3 hours
- His bed time is between 9:45-10:00pm. I know that's late, but Jason and I both stay up late so we don't mind Kohen being up with us :)
- He wakes up anywhere between 7:45-9:00am.
-For breakfast he eats either pancakes, waffles or Gerber cereal bars and fruit.
- For lunch and dinner he eats Gerber meals.
- He drinks whole white milk. After breakfast I will add a tad of chocolate or strawberry to his white milk.
- He loves sitting/walking/running on the couch
- He loves riding in the car while watching his DVD's
- He loves our family golf cart rides at night
- He's never met a stranger. He will let ANYONE hold him.
- He chooses a toy in the morning and that toy stays with him all day, through his naps, through his meals, running errands, sometimes bath time (depending on if it's waterproof) and he goes to sleep with it at night.
-He loves his little blue soft blanket my mom gave him when he was born
- He loves riding in all of his cars and wagons
- He loves going outside
- His biting has been MUCH better lately
- If I say "1...2..." he'll say "3!!!!!"
- Kohen's fine motor skills are excellent! You should see him use his pointer finger! He can also position a crayon correctly in his fingers and draw with it.
- He has the BEST sense of humor.
- Most the time he is in a great mood, laughing and smiling.


- Kohen eats in front of the TV. I don't care if you think I'm a bad mom. He always has at least one toy with him while he eats.
Using his fine motor skills to carefully fill his truck with marshmallows :)


Here he is with the blanket mom gave him...



Oh my, Kohen about died when this big truck pulled up outside of his window. He kept saying "WOW, BEEP-BEEP, WOW"
Still looking at the truck...

I went outside to take his picture while he was looking at the truck...


Kohen's practicing to be his Daddy's caddie one day :)


Watching TV waiting on his food :)
Pasta pick-ups are one of his favorite meals

Laughing at the TV

Yep, still watching TV
oops, didn't mean to add this twice...


We go on walks everyday. I love it and so does he. We always stop when we see pretty flowers or dogs...

I wonder what Kohen is pointing at????....

It was his lucky day! A TRACTOR!!! He was SO excited!


Here are the dogs we see everyday. He LOVES them!



I took Kohen to the park to celebrate his 18 month birthday. We haven't been to the park in awhile so I thought he would love it. He thought the park was "ok", what he liked better were the cars and trucks in the parking lot.... we only stayed about 10 minutes because I couldn't keep him interested in the park equipment.


This is Kohen looking at the parking lot...

FINALLY, he found something interesting... of course it had to be a WHEEL...










This is the sign that it's time for a nap...


headed home for a nap...






The next pictures were taken a while back but I wanted to include them on this post.

Please don't look at our dead grass in this picture... I promise it's beautiful and green now! This was the first cut of the year...



And of course I have to include" The Master's" pictures. Jason and Kohen watched the Master's together this year :) This is Kohen in his golf gear...





We tried our best to get him to pose in front of the tv... this is the best we could do...

No comments: