KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Monday, April 12, 2010

Yay, Max!

Last week Shelley got a call from Max's Kindergarten teacher. She told her that Max was chosen to receive the Wildcat Award out of all the Kindergarten classes! So, last Thursday Dad, Kohen, Shelley, Adam, Maddie, Asa and I went to Max's school to watch him accept the award. We snuck in the back so he couldn't see us until his name was called. I'm so proud of Max for all of his hard work and good behavior that he's had during his first school year. I love you so much Max!

Shelley and Maddie waiting to sneak in...

Maddie-goose

I saw this in the hallway... It's Max's work...


That's Max in the middle with the teacher in the pink...

Yay Max!


Max showing Kohen his trophy...


Hugs from Poppy :)
and from Maddie...


Sweet baby Asa

I posted this picture below because it made me miss teaching so much. I miss seeing all of my students passing by in the hallway :(


Back in Max's classroom before the end of the school day...


Don't let this sweet picture of Maddie fool you....


Yep, that's more like it :)


Max and his teacher...

Max the stud...


This is Max and his principal...
I love you Maxy-Boy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love it...can i just copy and paste this to my blog???