KOHEN PRYOR SMITH

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

LR Zoo

Melanie, Caroline, Graham, Kohen and I went to the Little Rock Zoo yesterday! We had lots of fun and there was hardly anyone there. It felt like we had the whole zoo to ourselves!

Getting ready to enter the zoo! Kohen, Caroline and Graham :) I love how they're all looking at each other!



Here are a few comparison pics... This is Kohen this year....




...and here he is last year!



2010.....



...2009...







Caroline and her flamingo bottle!



Melanie and sweet baby Graham

Luckily the elephants were out... of course Kohen said "woof-woof"...

I got to pet the elephant! (Sasha, you would have loved it!)

it was such a BEAUTIFUL day at the zoo! I was so excited to see how Kohen would react to all the animals and I wanted to hear him say "WOW" and jibber jabber about all the cool stuff....
....but he didn't... he hardly said anything. Until.... he saw his favorite "animals"...






This picture doesn't go along with the zoo pictures, but I thought it was sweet. This was last night right before bed...


1 comment:

Oliver said...

I laugh every time I read your posts because Kohen is just like Oliver!! Oliver would have loved the trucks the most at the zoo and he thought everything was a dog last summer! I love Kohen's curls-- we had the same curls too.